- Go to walkforals.ca
- Use the “Find a Walk” menu at the top – find your province and the Walk you want to register for.
- This will take you to a page with information about your Walk.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Read over the waiver, and select “I accept” and “Continue” to continue registering.
- Click on “Register as an individual” and “Next.”
- Enter in your contact information and click on “Next.”
- Once you’re finished, click “Next.”
- Choose “Register Me.”
Please note: Be sure to record your username and password and save them in a secure place, they will be required each time you are logging onto your WALK for ALS account. Enter your fundraising goal and answer the permission questions. Please note: if you uncheck the “I allow the general public to donate on my page” box, sponsors will not be able to search for your name to make a donation. Also, you need to check the box beside “Include my name in the ALS top fundraiser scoreboard” if you want your name to show in the list. If you do not check this, it will appear as “Friend.”